Web Design Services
Are you looking for a professional web design? I am your flexible local web designer with the experience and skillset suited to get your small business online. Whether you’re looking for your first website to get your business up and running or a complete redesign of your current one, you’ve come to the right place.
Web Development Services
Specialised Website Design For Small Businesses
Around 50% of global website traffic is from a mobile device. It’s essential that your business is able to capture this market.
First impressions count. By prioritising usability throughout the whole website your business will present itself in the best way.
Web design is constantly changing. Which is why every website should have the flexibility for additional features and systems.
Alex has been a great support to me since we began. He has helped me get online to offer my music lessons to more people in the local area. I receive many enquiries per month from potential students, to the point where I’m now fully booked up most of the time! Fantastic job!
Alex has created a fantastic site promoting my services (talks and guided tours) and merchandise which can be bought online. It is easy to operate and it looks very very attractive. My understanding of computers is limited so I also appreciated his patience and guidance.
Web Design Services
Why Does Your Small Business Need A Professional Web Design In Nottingham?
It’s quite simple – it’s where your customers are. Over the past 20 years we’ve seen the business world become more and more digital with everyday. It’s often said in this competitive marketplace, ‘if you’re not online you don’t exist’.
What used to be a ‘nice to have’ is now an essential part of any modern day successful business. Regardless of whether you’re fashion boutique, a local plumber or anything else, having a website is the most effective way to let your customers know who you are and how to contact you.
Web Design Services
What Are The Benefits of A WordPress Website Design?
A WordPress website enables you to retain full control of your site once it’s completed. By using WordPress’s user-friendly interface, you have the option make small changes to the pages, images and blog posts as you choose. A website design and development company can help you to achieve this.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) which powers more than 35% of the websites around the world. Because of this, there is a vast amount of plugins/extensions that I can add to your website overtime so that it grows as your business expands. As a web designer in Nottingham, it’s crucial to me that your website is adaptable and future-proofed.
Web Design Services
What Are The Benefits of A WordPress Web Design In Nottingham?
A WordPress website enables you to retain full control of your site once it’s compelted. By using WordPress’s user-freidnly interface, you have the option make small changes to the pages, images and blog posts as you choose.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) which powers more than 35% of the websites around the world. Because of this, there is a vast amount of plugins/extensions that I can add to your website so that it grows as your business expands. As a web designer in Nottingham, it’s crucial to us that your website is adaptable and future-proofed.
Web Design services
A Web Design Agency Flexible To Your Needs
Just because your website is made in WordPress it doesn’t mean your website will be built using a ‘one size fits all approach’. Based on your business’s position and feedback from you, your website and platform will be customised to suit your needs.
Your business is unique, and so should your website be too. What you require from a website design is distinct from any other business. Which is why, as a web designer in Nottingham, I will work alongside you to ensure that your website design and development is tailor made just for you.
Quick Contact Form
Interested in having a professional website made for your business? Let me know and I’ll be in touch.
Why Work With BaseOne Digital?
– 1 to 1 Support – It can be overwhelming for a small business owner to approach the task of constructing a new website. That’s why I’ll take the time to understand what your business’s goals are and how we can both work together to meet them.
– Flexible – As a small business owner your time is inevitably short, especially when you’re balancing work with other aspects of your busy lives. That’s why it’s more beneficial to work with a web design agency in Nottingham that is flexible enough to work around your schedule.
– Honesty – We’ve all heard the old saying, ‘honesty is the best policy’. It’s a tried and tested mantra, and that doesn’t stop with this web design agency in Nottingham. Being transparent being pricing, information and knowledge is something BaseOne Digital prides itself on.
– Affordable – BaseOne Digital is slightly different to a typical web design agency in Nottingham. It believes that a good website doesn’t need to cost the earth. By working to a budget that’s right for you, we can develop a website to give your business an professional online presence.
Digital Marketing Services
Learn More About My Digital Marketing Services
Web Design & Development
Give your business an online presence with a professional website
Search Engine Optimisation
Reach the top of the Google search rankings with SEO optimisation
Brand Design & Strategy
Establish and build your unique brand to build a loyal customer base
Copywriting & Strategy
Capture your customer’s attention with engaging content
Google Search Ads
Increase your website’s visibilioty in the Google Search rankings
Social Media Management
Reach more relevant customers with adverts on social media
Frequently Asked Questions
What times do you operate?
BaseOne Digital’s operating times are Monday to Sunday 9am – 9pm. However, these aren’t strict opening times as we’re happy to have meetings and consultations beyond that until later on in the night. BaseOne Digital understands that small businesses owners have to focus on their business during the weekday 9-5.
What is your process for handling clients?
1. To begin with, we’d have a ‘discovery meeting’ with you which would allow us to understand each others goals from the projects and identify your design preferences. From this, you’d receive a ‘sitemap’ to give you an overview of the page structure.
2. After this step, we’d come back to you with some initial designs using ‘placeholder images and text’ to give you a good idea and ‘feel’ of what the website will look like once it’s completed.
3. From this, we’d work with you to write the text and source the images for the website. We’d then asked you to review the site whilst we conduct tests on the site for bugs and functionally amendments.
4. Once all the final changes are made to the website, and you’re happy, we can sign off the website as complete. From this point onwards, we’ll maintain and manage the site for you in exchange for the monthly package you have chosen.
What makes BaseOne Digital different?
BaseOne Digital isn’t like other digital marketing agencies in Nottingham. We believe that a good website doesn’t need to cost you the earth, instead, a high quality website can be achieved together with a reasonable budget.
What’s more, BaseOne Digital is available outside of the usual weekday 9-5 hours which means that if any issues occur during an awkward time, for example, during Friday night, you’ll receive a quicker response than if you had to wait 2 whole days for the next working day.
Will you manage my website for me?
BaseOne Digital can design, build and manage your site for you. Unlike other web design agencies, you’ll continue to receive 1-to-1 support on your websites post build completion. You can rest assure that BaseOne Digital will manage updates and deliver server maintenance to your website, so you can focus on growing your business.
BaseOne Digital also offers content creation services such as blog/ article writing and social media posts to keep your website fresh and up to date with the latest news from your industry. This way you’d be able to provide more value to your user and estbalsih your brand as the ‘thought leader’ in your market.
I am very pleased with Alex’s work building me a website from start to finish. I found Alex to be very personable and was very supportive and patient in guiding me through all my technical challenges. Alex worked well collaboratively and kept me in the loop at every stage.
Alex was very responsive and professional in attitude throughout the process. He has a mature approach and challenges were met head-on. No task or roadblock seemed to have phased him, and he remained committed to the work in hand. I would recommend Alex to anyone looking to get a professional website up and running.
Thank you Alex! I can’t wait to use my beautiful website now
Hi, I’m Alex. I’ve been designing websites for over 5+ years!
Born and raised in Nottingham, I studied business studies all the way through the education system and eventually graduated with a high 1st in BA, Business Studies from Nottingham Trent University. During that time I maintained a fond interest in marketing, particularly web design and digital marketing.
I’ve worked in the marketing sector since I was 16, undertaking roles in various companies to ultimately now setting up my own digital marketing agency in order to put my skills to the test. Since BaseOne Digital’s commencement, I’ve worked with (and continue to work with) a wide range of small businesses from all over the country. Feel free to get in contact to see how I can help your small business.